Our project & program management offer
In periods where you face a lot of uncertainties, the support of real professionals who think out of the box, are open-minded and highly focused on achieving results, becomes a necessity.
We’ve spent, over the past years, a lot of time and effort in developing a very qualitative network of Project & Program Managers in the following fields of expertise:
- Supply Chain Management
- Operations Management
- Plant & Site Management
- Information & Communication Technology
The common denominators of all our resources deployed on projects and programs are:
- In depth content, process, project and transformation knowledge in their respective fields of expertise.
- Trained and skilled in modern project and change methods such as, but not limited to Prince II, MSP, Scrum, Agile, Kotter 8-Step Process, Prosci / Adkar, Appreciative Inquiry, … .
- Proven track record in (inter)national, complex, multi-year projects or programs.
- Ability to deal with complex data, to come to chirurgical precise synthesis followed by crystal clear road guidance.
- Capable to combine persistency with diplomatic and ‘caring’ behaviour.
- More than 15 years of working experience.
Interested? We are only a phone call away!
"The secret of change is to focus all your energy not on fitting the old but on
building the new."